Eyelash extensions have become a beloved beauty secret to women of all ages over the past several years. They enhance the natural look of the eye, bringing youth and radiance to one’s appearance. Eyelash extensions are strands of synthetic hairs individually adhered with a special adhesive to one’s own lash that add length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. Extensions are applied onto the eyelash itself and never come in direct contact with one’s skin.
From Head 2 Toez Salon strives to be a leader in the eyelash extension industry, bringing quality and service to new heights. We specialize in making clients look and feel beautiful, providing them with a low maintenance beauty routine through our expert services.
Light Classic Fill
Full Classic Fill
Light Volume Fill
Full Volume Fill
1 week (2 - 7 days)
Duration of time varies for all services
When ready to book an appointment over the phone:
Please be ready to provide your responses to the following questions –
● Full name
● Cell phone number + email address
● How did you hear about us?
● What day/time are you available?
● Have you had eyelash extensions before? If so, do you have any eyelash extensions on right now?
● Credit card information
If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 6 BUSINESS HOURS before your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee. All appointment cancellations must be made & confirmed via telephone. Appointment cancellations through text or email are not accepted.
Before coming to your appointment:
● Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based makeup removers.
● Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
● Do not put on mascara. Removing mascara can be very time-consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
● Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
● Please silence your phone while the extensions are being applied. Talking in the treatment room is prohibited as the lash application requires precision. Feel free to listen to your own audio or take a nap and let the lash transformation begin.
● We do not perform refill services on work that was not done From Head 2 Toez Salon – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you currently have lash extensions on, it is required to book a removal service with your new set on your first visit. This is to avoid the risk of mixing different adhesives and different materials with extensions applied at other salons.